Monday, January 12, 2009

A Very Bad Beginning

I discovered at about 6:50 this morning that my kitchen sink is leaking. I had to clean up a hair ball (left on the living room floor by one of the cats, thank you), and when I pulled out the bottle of stuff to spray the carpet, I realized that there was a bunch of water in the cabinet. So that's nice.

Want to know what's even nicer? It's totally my fault: I knocked the pipes out of alignment when I stood on the sink to paint above the cabinets Saturday afternoon. See where this is going? I AM SO FAT THAT I BROKE MY KITCHEN SINK.

And yet . . . I'm pretty cheerful despite such an inauspicious beginning to the day. I have no idea why that is, but I'm going with it.

1 comment:

That One said...

This post had me laughing out loud. Because breaking my kitchen sink because of my extra pounds is totally something I would manage to do, too.

So I shall heed your advice, dear Shirty, and avoid standing on my sink.