Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Criminal Mastermind

The Cleveland Cavaliers played the Boston Celtics right here in our town last, and The Boy was thrilled because I gave my ticket to one of his friends and let them sort of go alone. I meant to take them to the arena and hang out in the food court with my book, my laptop, and my knitting, because I care nothing for the NBA. It happens, though, that I walked the boys right to their seats without a ticket of my own, and so found myself able to pretty much do whatever I wanted. I've never even TRIED to sneak into anything, and yet there I was. Moms should look into this: If we're with kids, it seems we might be able to get away with quite a bit.

Anyway, we went here:



I spent about fifteen minutes watching the game and having impure thoughts about this man:



And then I gave him up for this man:



I had my laptop with me, and the first season of Extras on DVD from the library. I pulled out my headphones and watched the first two episodes, laughing like a maniac the whole time. The first episode, with Kate Winslet giving advice on talking dirty and phone sex, was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, and makes me love Kate Winslet forever. Seriously. Look (NSFW):



Bloody brilliant!

1 comment:

BabelBabe said...

i couldn't decide who i loved more, RG or Stephen Merchant. the show is freaking brilliant but sadly i have watched all two seasons now and am very sad. also finished Curb Your Enthusiasm. good lord. what next????