Monday, December 28, 2009

It's Mine!



Christmas was nice--most people were very pleased with their gifts, and most everyone got at least one hand-knit. The Boy received his knitted items before Christmas, but he was so over the moon about his new phone that nothing else really mattered to him. I've seem him hug it a little, and I wouldn't be surprised to see his engagement announcement in the paper.

The most important gift came today, though, after an hour of signing my name and putting my initials all over everything. I am a homeowner. I'm pretty sure we'll be living in the house for our annual New Year's Eve Goodness, if I can manage to pull it off.

Let the new set of worries commence!

3 comments:

Suse said...

Congratulations and happy festives!

BabelBabe said...

it'll be great.
don't forget to let me know when you need help moving!

Badger said...

Woot!! Congratulations!