Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Couched in Comfort

There are TWO couches, and they fit easily! My new living room looks like a life-sized game of Tetris, and will stay that way until I can figure out what to do with a cabinet that doesn't fit anywhere, but it's a COMFY game of Tetris, let me tell you. The couches are so deep that if I take off one of the enoromously puffy back cushions and sit with my legs straight out, only my feet hang off the end. (Granted, my legs are short, but still . . . )

I'm also going to have to come up with a new coffee table or some end tables, because the ottoman I had been using as a coffee table is now too short--it's inches lower than the edges of the couches, and it looks stupid. Plus, the couches are gree and the ottoman is dark purple, so there's that. It'll do until something new comes along, though.

I can't wait to take a nap this weekend!

2 comments:

BabelBabe said...

hey, i'd be more than happy to buy that ottoman (as I have the purple chair, if you recall). lemme know...

you know there is a cute little used furniture store right up on Braddock in RS. I just found it this weekend and havent had time to check it out yet but the stuff displayed on the sidewalk looks great and reasonably priced. You might check there...

Anonymous said...

As soon as I find a replacement, that ottoman is all yours. Yay!