Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not Much, You?

I finally forked over the $25 to become a lifetime member of Library Thing, which means I can finally get the rest of my books cataloged. I stalled out with the 200 books they allow you for free a long time ago, and then something made me think about it yesterday and I gave them my money. You know what's especially cool? Once all my books are actually entered, I'll be able to use my Touch to check the catalog even when I'm not at home. Oh, technology. How you entertain me. Look at the little screen shot I made on the Touch--so cute!


I can make the pages bigger so I can actually SEE them, of course, but I think they look so tiny and pretty like that. I'm a dork.

Here are two more pics for your viewing excitement. The first one is the hat I'm giving my dad for his 60th birthday, as modeled by The Boy.


And this is an example of the Tiny Bowknot stitch, which had been confounding me. Hooray for me for figuring it out, and hooray for the book Knitting in Plain English, which helped me get there.


This is just the guage swatch, but the tiny bowknots are supposed to become a cardigan/spring jacket for my mom. I've never made a sweater, so . . . please cross your fingers for me.

2 comments:

BabelBabe said...

cute. love that greeny grey yarn...

i love LT and need to update...

That One said...

Fingers are crossed!

Love that green yarn.