Monday, March 23, 2009

You Know What's Good?

Laughing Cow Spreadable Cheese Wedges. I never would've thought twice about them, but my grocery store keeps them near the yogurt I like. I saw the little wheel of cheese and thought of Beth Littleford, who's too smart to be stuck doing cheese commercials, and so I bought a wheel of the Garlic & Herb stuff. (This is the first time in recent memory that a TV commercial influenced a purchase [at least consciously], which is something that kind of bothers yet interests me.)

I just had it for lunch, with some crackers, an apple, and a handful of walnuts, and it was very tasty indeed.

And now that I've eaten, I'm off to rip apart the knitting project I've been working on. It's a linen hand towel from the Mason Dixon Knitting book, I thought I would be smart and do it on a circular needle since it's kind of wide. HOWEVER, I forgot to take into account the fact that I AM AN IDIOT: I keep joining and knitting in the round instead of knitting back and forth. And I never really notice it until I've tuned back in from a blissed out knitting fugue state. GAH! So I'm going to stop for #5 straight needles on my way home . . . because I will scream if I end up doing this a third time.

No comments: