Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Stuff

I am off this week, because The Boy is on Spring Break. We have few plans that don't involve errands, various appointments, and some serious basement cleaning, but I'm pleased. The knowledge that tomorrow isn't a regular school/work day has made today a completely lazy day for me. The Boy had a referee workshop at a nearby school, but I had nothing. I dropped him off and took myself to the library and to lunch. I picked up a second Elizabeth Peters audio book for when I've finished Crocodile on the Sandbank (I heart Amelia Peabody), and I also picked up Mason-Dixon Knitting, thanks to Ravelry. I spent an wonderful lunch paging through the knitting book, and then came home to look up some yarns (I didn't even know linen yarn existed!) and order my own copy of the book--I want to make one of everything it it.

I walked through the park up to the school to pick up The Boy, and had a few moments to sit on the stairs with my book, the very fun and interesting Comedy at the Edge, when I saw this:


Not a torso or head in sight. Kids are weird.

No comments: